What's new

Accepted Raii^n's Admin Application

Raii^n

Server Admin
Staff member
Server Admin
Zoner
- I'm Raii^n, 20 years old and i have been playing the counterstrike franchise for 9 years :).
- https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198854077590
- I have been introducing people to the server as well as putting in about 35-40 hours a week.
- I play on the arena surf/ easy surf the most. :p
- I would commit as many hours is needed whether it be 5-50, always wanting to help or put in the time.
- My role as administrator means to respect and make the server the type of surf environment that everyone can enjoy. Responsibilities include, submitting and fixing bugs. Fixing zones and zoning bonuses or maps that are not working correctly, keeping the mic spam and toxicity under control and just making the surf environment fair and equal among all.

- I would like to become admin for the sheer fact that I love to help servers with whatever it may be, from zoning maps and bonuses, to monitoring the servers behavior or just helping with the more technical side of the server. I believe that I can and WILL do a good job as staff due to the fact that I don't let people change my decisions, I keep it as non biased as possible with keeping everyone equal.

- I would like for you to choose me as admin because I am reliable, in any time or situation I will be available. I am hard working and dedicated for whatever task I am provided. I don't let outside influences shape my actions or decisions whether it be banning kicking or voting all around.

- I am a World Record holder on KSF, I know the in and outs of surfing, I am constantly helping people that are either stuck on the map or is having a technical issue in csgo and out! I have created, networked and owned multiple successful servers and will hopefully love to continue to work and support my newly favorite one! :)

Last edited:

.echo

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I need someone to zone new maps for me as I am limited on time trying to work a full time job, have a social life, and do server, database, and site maintenance. Are you willing to take on this responsibility?

Raii^n

Server Admin
Staff member
Server Admin
Zoner
Yes I am, I will get to zoning new maps when I can and when they come out and I will take the responsibility :)

Raii^n

Server Admin
Staff member
Server Admin
Zoner
What is your discord? And the discord server. I was in it but I had to rejoin and the link thats in the server is expired. Get back to me as soon as possible :)

.echo

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Accepted
Welcome to our community! We are glad to accept you as our new admin.
We feel that you will provide a healthy addition to your team and are looking forward to seeing what you bring to our community.
-Wh1t3Rose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)